THE CATCH FOR THE FALL 2016 DIGI60 FILMMAKERS' FESTIVAL IS....
The short film must involve the theme or idea of
1. The completed short film will be a TOTAL MAXIMUM of 7 minutes in duration, including all titles and credits. (3:01 does not work)
2. Filmmakers have a 60 day production window: September 17 to November 17, 2016.
3. The film is due on November 17, 2016 at 7pm sharp. Everything needs to be synched and available on your cloud drive at that time.
4. Both the judging and exhibition copy are due on the same day, at the same time. There is no extension for exhibition copies.
5. Filmmakers will be provided a private-linked submission form and checklist via the Digi60.org website to complete their submission. You must fill in all the required fields for your submission to be considered complete.
6. There are no extensions. Please read the DELIVERABLES page so you know what you have to do.
7. Plan ahead! Don't leave things to the last minute, including communications.
8. Have fun & good luck!